Ladder 2 Wire
DESCRIPTION:Ladder design is a prefabricated reinforcement for embedment in the horizontal mortar joints of masonry. It is manufactured in 10’ 8” lengths from wire conforming to ASTM A 82 / A82M for cold drawn steel wire. It consists of two or more parallel and deformed longitudinal wires welded to a perpendich6ar cross wire spaced 16" O.C. Out-to-out spacing is approximately two inches less than the nominal thickness of the wall.
- 16" O.C. ladder design positions cross rods on web of block to allow core clearance.
- Simplifies rebar installation; centering utilizes strength of grout.
- Allows unrestricted flow of grout or loose fill insh6ation into CMU cells.
- Minimizes re-setting of joint reinforcement around rebar.
- Improves resistance to shrinkage cracking.
- Provides stronger bond with cross rods in web of block.
- Less time devoted to rebar installation, grout pouring.
- Meets ASCE/ACI 530 building code requirements for masonry structures and ASTM A 951 (standard specification for masonry joint reinforcing).
- Standard Weight ( 9ga x 9ga).
- Heavy ( 3/16" Side Rods x 9ga Cross Rods).
- Extra Heavy (3/16" Side Rods x 3/16" Cross Rods).
- Mill Galvanized
- Hot Dip Galvanized
- Stainless Steel
Please use this form to get more info or a quote.