RJ-711 Adjustable Veneer Anchor
DESCRIPTION:RJ 711 adjustable veneer anchor (#2401) with a 3/16″ dia. pintle (#2402) meets the Brick Institute of America’s requirement of a maximum deflection of less than .05 inches (1.2mm) when tested at an axial load of 100 pounds in tension and compression. Extensive test results available upon request. Pintle adjustments are maximum of 1-1/4″ up or down and prevent in-and-out movement beyond allowable tolerances. Veneer can be reinforced with optional Wire-Bond welded seismic clip and 9gauge or 3/16″ diameter continuous wire.
- 14 gauge or 12 gauge thick
- Hot Dip Galvanized / Stainless Steel
- Pintle lengths are 3-1/4″, 4-1/4″, and 5-1/4″.
- 3/16″ Diameter
- Legs fabricated to accommodate 1″, 1-1/2″, 2″, 2-1/2″ and 3″ insulation.
- Test data provided upon request.
- Optional Wire-Bond welded seismic clip and 9gauge or 3/16″ diameter continuous wire available for seismic applications.
Please use this form to get more info or a quote.