RJ-711 Adjustable Veneer Anchor ( # 2401 )
- RJ-711 adjustable veneer anchor (# 2401 ) with a 3/16″ dia pintle (# 2402) meets the Brick Institute of America’s requirement of a maximum deflection of less than .05 inches (1.2mm) when tested at an axial load of 100 pounds in tension and compression. Extensive test results available upon request.
- Pintle adjustments are maximum of 1-1/4″ up or down and prevent in-and-out movement beyond allowable tolerances.
- Veneer can be reinforced with optional Wire-Bond welded seismic clip and 9gauge or 3/16″ diameter continuous wire.
GAUGES / FINISHES:
- 14 gauge or 12 gauge thick
- Hot Dip Galvanized / Stainless Steel
- Pintle lengths are 3-1/4″, 4-1/4″, and 5-1/4″.
- 3/16″ Diameter
- Legs fabricated to accommodate up to 4″ of insulation.
- Test data provided upon request.
- Optional Wire-Bond welded seismic clip and 9gauge or 3/16″ diameter continuous wire available for seismic applications.