Bond -N- Flash™ Mastic is an all-weather butyl mastic specially formulated to permanently seal all laps, seams and terminations in the application of Bond -N- Flash™ stainless steel membrane flashing.
- Excllent resistance to weathering, shrinking and cracking
- Excllent strength and flexibility
- Resistance to U.V. degradation
- Withstands a wide range of high heat and extream cold from -20 degrees F to 200 degrees F
- Application temperatures are 0 Degrees F to 120 Degrees F
- Can be painted
May be applied to concrete, brick, stone, metal, wood, PVC, and most plastics and painted surfaces. Used primarily as a secondary seal on horizontal and vertical seams, overlaps, punctures, other terminations such as end dams and protrusions.
- 5 gallon pails
- 30 oz tubes packaged 20 per case