BOND-N-FLASH S.A. stainless steel composite flashing consists of 2 mils of stainless steel (type 304) bonded to a permanent clear (PSA) adhesive with a removable silicone coated release liner. BOND-N-FLASH S.A. is a self-adhering flashing which can be applied from 20 Degrees F to 180 Degrees F. When necessary, BOND-N-FLASH S.A. is to be applied a part of a system using both BOND-N-FLASH Primer and BOND-N-FLASH Mastic.
Features and Benefits:
- LEED – EA credit 1 and EQ credit 4.1
- 304 Stainless Steel(-25°F-125°F).
- Permanent Adhesive
- Permanent U.V. Resistance
- Fire Resistant
- Mold Resistant
- High Puncture and Tear Resistance Flexible for easy jobsite formation
BOND-N-FLASH S.A. will bond to concrete, CMU, brick, plywood, exterior gypsum, OSB, metal and air barriers. BOND-N-FLASH S.A. is compatible with most of the insulations, air barriers, roofing membranes, asphaltic flashings and below grade waterproofing products.
- Thru-Wall Flashing
- Head and Sill Flashing.
- Spandrel flashing.
- Roof- Parapet Flashing
- Perimeter Flashing- Curtain Wall
- Base flashing.
- Transition Membrane (Waterproofing, Roofing, Air Barriers)
|Available widths||12", 16", 18", 24", and 36"|
|Roll Length||75lf per roll||Material||Type 304 Stainless Steel|