3 Wire has 3 Side Rods to reinforce block and brick composite walls. Ladder Series 200 design is a prefabricated reinforcement for embedment in the horizontal mortar joints of masonry. It is manufactured in 10′ 8″ lengths from wire conforming to ASTM A1064/A1064M, ASTM A82/ A82M
3 Wire consists of 3 parallel and deformed longitudinal wires welded to a perpendicular cross wire spaced 16" O.C. Out-to-out spacing is approximately two inches less than the nominal thickness of the wall.
- 16" O.C. ladder design positions cross rods on web of block to allow core clearance.
- Simplifies rebar installation; centering utilizes strength of grout.
- Allows unrestricted flow of grout or loose fill insulation into CMU cells.
- Minimizes re-setting of joint reinforcement around rebar.
- Improves resistance to shrinkage cracking.
- Provides stronger bond with cross rods in web of block.
- Less time devoted to rebar installation, grout pouring.
- Meets ASCE/ACI 530 building code requirements for masonry structures and ASTM A 951 (standard specification for masonry joint reinforcing).
Dimensions / Gauges:
|Wire Gauges||Side Rods||Cross Rods|
|Standard||9 gauge (.148 in)||9 gauge|
|Heavy Duty||3/16" (.187 in)||9 gauge|
|Extra Heavy Duty||3/16" (.187 in)||3/16"|
- Mill Galvanized
- Hot Dip Galvanized
- Stainless Steel