Adjustable Double Loop Tie is a Non-Disengagement System that allows in-plane vertical and horizontal movement of masonry wythes while restraining tension and compression.
- Loops welded shut to maintain allowable tolerance and system integrity.
- Vertical style loops will not clog with mortar as construction progresses.
- Loops extend one direction only to allow simple placement of insulation.
- Non-Disengagement System.
- 100% protection against separation of Wire Tie from reinforcement.
- Meets ASCE/ACI 530 building code requirements for masonry structures and ASTM A 951 (standard specification for masonry joint reinforcing).
Dimensions / Gauges:
|Wire Gauges||Side Rods||Cross Rods|
|Standard||9 gauge (.148 in)||9 gauge|
|Heavy Duty||3/16" (.187 in)||9 gauge|
|Extra Heavy Duty||3/16" (.187 in)||3/16"|
- Tabs are 3/16" dia. standard.
- Hot Dip Galvanized
- Stainless Steel