Sure Tie (#4520) quickly and accurately pierces insulation and/or wallboard to abut with steel studs in brick veneer applications.
SureTie allows positive contact with steel stud backup. Compression and tension loads in the veneer are transferred to the steel stud backup.
The adjustable SureTie triangle (#4510) allows a maximum of 1-1/4″ vertical movement both up and down.
SureTie holds insulation in place, permitting contractors to install 4'x 8' sheets with ease, saving time and money.
- Design permits no disengagement.
- Maximum clearance between connecting parts of the tie is 1/16″.
- High strength barrel and slotted head fabricated from carbon steel.
- Manufactured and tested in conformance with SAE J78 (self-drilling and self-tapping screws).
- One-piece design provides superior strength.
- 12-24 self driller (#4520).
- Accommodates Various thicknesses of insulation.
up to 4-1/2" of insulation
|#12-24 self driller|
|3, 4, 5, 7 or 9 inch||3/16" dia. standard|
Note: All of our Sure Tie Fasteners have been tested and do not create any measurable thermal bridging effects on the wall system.
- Silver-gray Climaseal® finish(#4520)
#4510 SureTie Triangle
- Hot Dip Galvanized
- Stainless Steel