US Pat. #9809955
SureTie WS Stone Anchor is designed for easy and effective stone anchor attachment when sheathing/insulation is installed over the backup wall.
SureTie WS (#4522) quickly and accurately pierces insulation and/or wallboard to abut with steel studs in brick veneer applications. SureTie WS allows positive contact with steel stud backup. Compression and tension loads in the veneer are transferred to the steel stud backup.
- Wide Slot to accept a Split Tail Stone Anchor
- High strength barrel and slotted head fabricated from carbon steel.
- Manufactured and tested in conformance with SAE J78 (self-drilling and self-tapping screws).
- One-piece design provides superior strength.
- 12-24 self driller (#4522).
- Accommodates Various thicknesses of insulation.
- Silver-gray Climaseal® finish resulted in 0% red rust at 1000 hours exposure to ASTM B-117 salt spray testing.
SureTie WS Fastener
up to 4-1/2" of insulation
|#12-24 self driller|
SureTie Stone Anchor
|Custom made to order||1/8" x 1-1/4" wide Standard|
Note: All of our Sure Tie Fasteners have been tested and do not create any measurable thermal bridging effects on the wall system.
#4522 SureTie WS
- Silver-gray Climaseal® finish
#4540SureTie Stone Anchor
- Hot Dip Galvanized
- Stainless Steel