Tapcon® SureTie (#4530) allows positive contact with concrete or wood. Compression and tension loads in the veneer are transferred to the backup.
The adjustable SureTie triangle (#4510) allows a maximum of 1-1/4″ vertical movement both up and down.
SureTie holds insulation in place, permitting contractors to install 4'x 8' sheets with ease, saving time and money.
SureTie Tapcon works well with wood stud and concrete backup.
- Design permits no disengagement.
- Maximum clearance between connecting parts of the tie is 1/16″.
- High strength barrel and slotted head fabricated from carbon steel.
- Manufactured and tested in conformance with SAE J78 (self-drilling and self-tapping screws).
- One-piece design provides superior strength.
- 12-24 self driller (#4522).
- Accommodates Various thicknesses of insulation.
- Blue Climaseal® finish (#4532) resulted in 0% red rust at 1000 hours exposure to ASTM B-117 salt spray testing.
Dimensions / Gauges:
up to 4-1/2" of insulation
|#12-24 self driller|
|3, 4, 5, 7 or 9 inch||3/16" dia. standard|
Note: All of our Sure Tie Fasteners have been tested and do not create any measurable thermal bridging effects on the wall system.
#4530 Tapcon® SureTie
- Blue Climaseal® finish resulted in 0% red rust at 1000 hours exposure to ASTM B-117 salt spray testing.
#4510 SureTie Triangle
- Hot Dip Galvanized
- Stainless Steel