Patent No. US 8,418,422 B2
Tab Lock design will not disengage meeting ACI 530 Code Requirements.
- Adjustable ties have higher ultimate load values at maximum misalignment of 1-1/4".
- Tab Lock system allows loads to be directly transferred from veneer to stronger back-up wall.
- Locking ties wedge insulation against block back-up.
- Tab with Lock Bar will not clog with mortar as construction progresses.
- Looped Hooks meet tolerance of 1/16" between adjustable parts.
- Cross rods welded 16" O.C.
- Tab is butt welded to side rod 16" 0.C.
- Height of tab will not exceed 3/16" in bed joint.
- Easier to maintain 3/8" mortar joint.
Dimensions / Gauges:
|Wire Gauges||Side Rods||Cross Rods|
|Standard||9 gauge (.148 in)||9 gauge|
|Heavy Duty||3/16" (.187 in)||9 gauge|
|Extra Heavy Duty||3/16" (.187 in)||3/16"|
- Tabs are 3/16" dia. standard.
- Hot Dip Galvanized
- Stainless Steel