Truss Style Adjustable Joint Reinforcement with Tabs and Wall Ties.
- Tabs are double welded on to side wires to provide maximum strength and durability
- Level Tabs make it easier to maintain 3/8" mortar joint.
- Allows use of 3/16" side rods.
- Eliminates weld points that are too thick.
- Meets ASCE/ACI 530 building code requirements for masonry structures and ASTM A 951 (standard specification for masonry joint reinforcing).
Dimensions / Gauges:
|Wire Gauges||Side Rods||Cross Rods|
|Standard||9 gauge (.148 in)||9 gauge|
|Heavy Duty||3/16" (.187 in)||9 gauge|
|Extra Heavy Duty||3/16" (.187 in)||3/16"|
- Tabs and Wall Ties are 3/16" dia. standard.
- Hot Dip Galvanized
- Stainless Steel