U.S Pat. #6,735,915 | U.S Pat. #7,152,382B2
Truss Style Adjustable Joint Reinforcement with "Lollipop" style Eyelets and Pintles.
Level Eye Truss® is manufactured with double eyes welded 16" O.C. Out-to-out spacing of longitudinal wires and is approximately 2" less than the nominal thickness of the block.
- Eye lengths are designed to span just beyond block for varying widths of insulation. All hooks and eyes are made of 3/16" diameter wire.
- Eyes are double welded on to side wires to provide maximum strength and durability.
- Level Eyes make it easier to maintain 3/8" mortar joint.
- Allows use of 3/16" side rods.
- Eliminates weld points that are too thick.
- Level Eye double eylets are welded 16″ on center. “Lollipop” design of eyelets provides for less than 1/16″ tolerance and meets the ACI530 Code.
- Level Eye ensures continuous 16" O.C. spacing. When installed vertically at 16" O.C. horizontal spacing ensures code compliance requiring one 3/16" pintle every 1.77 feet of wall area.
Dimensions / Gauges:
|Wire Gauges||Side Rods||Cross Rods|
|Standard||9 gauge (.148 in)||9 gauge|
|Heavy Duty||3/16" (.187 in)||9 gauge|
|Extra Heavy Duty||3/16" (.187 in)||3/16"|
- Eyes and Pintles are 3/16" dia. standard.
- Hot Dip Galvanized
- Stainless Steel