Ladder 2 Wire
Ladder 2 Wire
DOCUMENTS - 7
|TYPE||VIEW DOCUMENT||EMAIL DOCUMENT||DESCRIPTIONhas-background-info has-text-white|
|link Submittal||link Ladder 2 Wire||email ladder 2 wire.pdf||Ladder 2 Wire|
|link Submittal||link Ladder 2 Wire Corner||email ladder 2 wire corner.pdf||Ladder 2 Wire Corner|
|link Submittal||link Ladder 2 Wire Tee||email ladder 2 wire tee.pdf||Ladder 2 Wire Tee|
|link SDS||link Stainless Steel||email stainless steel sds.pdf||Stainless Steel SDS Sheet|
|link SDS||link Hot Dip Galvanized||email hot dip galvanized sds.pdf||Hot Dip Galvanized SDS|
|link SDS||link Bright Basic Wire||email brite basic wire sds.pdf||Bright Basic Wire SDS|
|link SDS||link Mill Galvanized Wire||email mill galvanized steel wire sds.pdf||Mill Galvanized Wire SDS|
Ladder Series 200 design is a prefabricated reinforcement for embedment in the horizontal mortar joints of masonry. It is manufactured in 10′ 8″ lengths from wire conforming to ASTM A1064/A1064M, ASTM A82/ A82M
It consists of two or more parallel and deformed longitudinal wires welded to a perpendicular cross wire spaced 16" O.C. Out-to-out spacing is approximately two inches less than the nominal thickness of the wall.
Corners & Tee's are available:
- 16" O.C. ladder design positions cross rods on web of block to allow core clearance.
- Simplifies rebar installation; centering utilizes strength of grout.
- Allows unrestricted flow of grout or loose fill insulation into CMU cells.
- Minimizes re-setting of joint reinforcement around rebar.
- Improves resistance to shrinkage cracking.
- Provides stronger bond with cross rods in web of block.
- Less time devoted to rebar installation, grout pouring.
- Meets ASCE/ACI 530 building code requirements for masonry structures and ASTM A 951 (standard specification for masonry joint reinforcing).
|Wire Gauges||Side Rods||Cross Rods|
|Standard||9 gauge (.148 in)||9 gauge|
|Heavy Duty||3/16" (.187 in)||9 gauge|
|Extra Heavy Duty||3/16" (.187 in)||3/16"|
- Mill Galvanized
- Hot Dip Galvanized
- Stainless Steel