DOCUMENTS - 3
|TYPE||VIEW DOCUMENT||EMAIL DOCUMENT||DESCRIPTIONhas-background-info has-text-white|
|link Submittal||link Flashing Mastic||email wire bond mastic.pdf||Wire Bond Flashing Mastic|
|link SDS||link Flashing Mastic||email wb mastic sds.pdf||Wire Bond Flashing Mastic SDS|
|link LEED||link Flashing Mastic||email WB Mastic_LEED.pdf||Wire Bond Flashing Mastic LEED|
WIRE-BOND® Flashing Mastic is an asphalt base, trowel grade product that dries to a tough flexible waterproof and corrosive proof coating which gives excellent performance over a wide range of temperatures and conditions.
WIRE-BOND® Flashing Mastic is a recommended mastic to waterproof all laps and joints in copper based laminated flashing and Aquaflash Flashing.
- Complies with all requirements of Federal Specifications SS-C-153 Type I
- Clings tightly to wood, slate, metal, asbestos felt, asphalt, concrete and masonry
- Great idea for general roof repair including shingle leaks
- Forms a strong and flexible rubbery surface to provide years of waterproofing
- 5 gallon pails
- 30 oz tubes packaged 20 per case