DOCUMENTS - 3
|TYPE||VIEW DOCUMENT||EMAIL DOCUMENT||DESCRIPTIONhas-background-info has-text-white|
|link Submittal||link Plumb Rite||email plumb rite.pdf||Plumb Rite Submittal|
|link LEED||link Plumb Rite||email Plumb Rite_LEED.pdf||Plumb Rite LEED|
|link Installation Instructions||link Installation||email plumbrite installation guide.pdf||Plumb Rite Installation Guide|
Patent # 6,293,066B1
Plumb-Rite is a T-shaped PVC product that assists in keeping vertical joints in precise alignment where control joints and expansion joints are used in a masonry wall. Once Plumb Rite is installed, it isn’t necessary to plumb joint again.
- Rigid enough to keep a 3/8" vertical joint consistently straight. It is flexible enough, with a special slotted stem, to allow for expansion of the brick.
- May be attached to wood, steel, and block back-ups with either nails, screws or mastic.
- When insulation is used in the cavity, foam board adhesive is simply applied to the back of the Plumb-Rite and adhered to the insulation.
- Fast and simple installation.
- Ensures that vertical joint is uniform where control joints and expansion joints are used in masonry.
- Uniformity enhances appearance of wall.
- Saves time and money.
- Increases job productivity.
- Replaces use of metal, boards, lines, or other materials.
- Avoids pulling metal or wood guides up the wall and risking quality workmanship.
- It isn’t necessary to clean out the joint. The trowel is run up the vertical slot to insure movement for brick expansion.
- Not necessary to use experienced mason in control joint areas.
Dimensions / Packaging:
- Available in 10' lengths. May be saw cut at the job site.
- Packed four pieces per box.