The WIRE-BOND® Metal Seismic Clip Can be used in any adjustable system consisting of a pintle or triangle and horizontal joint reinforcing wire.
- Widely accepted as the standard for seismic applications.
- The WIRE-BOND® clip is preferred by masons everywhere because of its ease of installation, effectiveness, and durability.
- Conforms to building code requirements for masonry structures(ACI530-05/ASCES-05/TMS402-05); seismic performance categories A-E.
- All WIRE-BOND® seismic products are fully tested. Call for test results.
- All WIRE-BOND® seismic products meet Uniform Building Code requirements listed in 1403.6.4.2.
- "In seismic zones A – F, wall ties shall have a lip or hook on the extended leg that will engage or enclose a horizontal joint reinforcement wire having a diameter of 0.148 inch (3.76mm) (No. 9 B.W. gauge) or equivalent. The joint reinforcement shall be continuous with butt splices between ties permitted."
- The Clip is welded to the tie at the factory, This simplifies installation at the job site.
16 gauge standard
- Hot Dip Galvanized
- Stainless Steel