U.S Pat. #6,735,915 | U.S Pat. #7,152,382B2
Ladder Style Adjustable Joint Reinforcement with "Lollipop" style Eyelets and Pintles.
- Eyes are double welded on to side wires to provide maximum strength and durability.
- Level Eyes make it easier to maintain 3/8″ mortar joint.
- Allows use of 3/16″ side rods.
- Eliminates weld points that are too thick.
- Meets ASCE/ACI 530 building code requirements for masonry structures and ASTM A 951 (standard specification for masonry joint reinforcing).
Dimensions / Gauges:
|Wire Gauges||Side Rods||Cross Rods|
|Standard||9 gauge (.148 in)||9 gauge|
|Heavy Duty||3/16" (.187 in)||9 gauge|
|Extra Heavy Duty||3/16" (.187 in)||3/16"|
- Eyes and Pintles are 3/16" dia. standard.
- Hot Dip Galvanized
- Stainless Steel